Dot (16″ Diameter) = $56 Each
- Used – Turning Board/Tap Boards have some scruffs on them – Previously on the floor display in Alvas Dance Shop
- High quality turning board/taps boards in one convenient and affordable product
- Warm up with your dance turns on a safe surface- No more fears of slipping and sliding on wood or tiled floors
- Perfect your ballet turns or tap and shuffle your heart away with clear, crisp sound
- Lightweight, portable and easy to store
- The front surface is of each DancingDisc.com turning board/tap board is meticulously hand-crafted in the USA with genuine “marley” dance flooring
- It’s round shape helps dancers to keep “their center”
- It’s flat surface increases safety with no holes, ridges or breaks
- DancingDisc.com is designed with a low, tapered edge for safety with “traveling feet” (It’s less than 1/2″ off the ground)
- The slip resistant back covers the entire surface (to the corners of the tapered edge) for safety
- DancingDisc.com’s innovative design creates an underside with no visible staples that could damage the surface it is used on or damage the users delicate wardrobe.
- Color may vary slightly from photo
- Located in San Pedro, CA
All used products are sold as-is.
Customers interested in viewing the product must make an appointment.
Click here for Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about this product? Click here to Email Us